Monday, May 25, 2009

For Today May 25, 2009

Outside my window... it is bright and sunny. I had to close the verticle blinds because the sun is too bright!

I am thinking...that it would be nice to have Monday's off.


From the learning rooms....IGA(grocery store) is moving to a new location. Starting June 1st Metro will be charging 5 cents for each plastic grocery bag. They only cost 2-1/2 cents.

I am thankful for...a great weekend we had for gardening, Tony helped me move some perennials and I finished planting the annuals, all that is left is to buy and spread some mulch for the beds in the backyard.

From the kitchen...nothing, I just finished supper, I had lefter over whole wheat pasta and chicken with a glass of white wine.

I am wearing...pajama bottoms, sleeveless t-shirt and sandals.

I am reading... French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure by Mireille Guiliano.

I am hoping...that the weather remains nice for the rest of the week.

I am creating... nothing.

I am hearing... the TV, Murder She Wrote is on.

Around the house.....just did a load of laundry.

One of my favorite things...sitting on the backyard deck drinking coffee and watching the flowers grow.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Aerobic class at lunchtime, work, aerobic class, work...a little more planting.

Here is the picture I'm sharing....

2 comments:

Toni said...

Happy Tuesday Claudia!

Like you, one of my favorite things to do is sitting by my living room window drinking coffee and watching the birds flying about. Especially on a quiet sunny day. I'm only sorry there are no flowers or trees blooming to watch.

I use my own canvas shopping bags when I go to the supermarket with my son. They take 3 cents off my food bill for each bag. Being I shop monthly I use 7-8 large bags, I get a "whopping" 25 cents taken off the bill. LOL!!

Have a lovely beginning of the week my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia,
I love the purple in that plant. What kind of plant is that?
I love sitting outside and watching nature. I have all kinds of little birds that I enjoy watching and hearing early in the morning.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Hugs