Tuesday, June 09, 2009

For Today June 9, 2009

Outside my window... it is raining.

I am thinking...that I need to go take Jack for a walk and then get ready for work.


From the learning rooms....how to make Duct Tape Tear-Away Scratch Pad if you want to learn to go here



I am thankful for...everything.

From the kitchen...nothing, Tony is talking to Jack and Felix.

I am wearing...pajama bottoms t-shirt, flip flops.

I am reading... French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure by Mireille Guiliano.

I am hoping...that today will be quiet at work.

I am creating... nothing.

I am hearing... Tony talking to Jack and Felix, and the TV.

Around the house.....nothing at the moment.

One of my favorite things...watching movies.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Aerobic class, work.

Here is the picture I am sharing...French bread I made on Sunday.

2 comments:

Kia said...

YUMMY bread! :) Thanks for the link, Instructables seems a veru interesting site. Have a happy day!

Connie said...

Hi Claudia: That French Bread looks so good. I love homemade bread. Have a wonderful day. HUGS